AVOID IT! Poor, unprofessional ,expensive services
I will not recommend The Accountancy Partnership (TAP) if you are a serious and/or corporate client based on our experience and the following reasons:
1. Poor communication. We had emails from at least 10 different people all the time, who never knew what was going on, which led to the data and time loss. We had to micromanage the bookkeeper, the account manager, the admin assistant and so on. The answers to our enquiries were either lost or delayed or never answered. This is not what you want to spend your money on.
2. Poor time management. We had 2 corporate accounts delayed for the filings despite promised turnaround time by TAP as TAP’s bookkeeper changed in the middle of the project, which resulted in penalties we had to pay to HMRC. No compensation was offered by TAP depside our complaint.
3. Poor attention to detail, which should be the main thing in the accountancy firm.
4. Poor focus on the clients. We spoke with Gemma from Client Experience Liaison regarding all the problems we had with TAP and her responses took around 20 days each with no resolution. Why to have this department then?!
5. Disorganised Organisation. Seems like they don’t communicate with each other.
We cancelled our services with TAP and sent them a notice about a while ago and asked them not to contact us. Recently somebody from TAP emailed us stating that they are still acting on our behalf. This is an unlawful move as they had no authorisation from us.
6. Their software is good, however, you can just get an account with any popular accountancy software ( Xero, Quickbooks.ect) which would be cheaper and more productive as they are more technically developed.
We have been working with TAP for 2 years having 3 corporate accounts. It was a bad experience for us.